“Hi. I’m ted Mosby and exactly 45 days from now you and I are going to meet and fall in love; and we’re gonna get married; and we’re gonna have two kids; and we’re gona love them and each other so much. All that is 45 days away but I’m here now, I guess because I want this extra 45 days with you. I want each one of them. And if I can’t have them then I’ll take the 45 seconds before your boyfriend shows up and punch me in the face because I love you. I’m always gonna love you until all of my days and beyond.” —Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother
“What horrifies me most is the idea of being useless: well-educated, brilliantly promising, and fading out into an indifferent middle age.” —Sylvia Plath (via redsnappergroupie)
- G: You can't not know whether you want me in your life or not.
- B: It's not black or white. You would want that, but it's not that simple.
- G: You say you can't trust me anymore, then you already know the answer.
- B: I've said it before, I don't know.
- G: Yes you do. Just say it.
- B: If you're so omnipotent, skip the part where you ask me and just say the answer.
- G: If you can't trust me anymore, then all you have to do is say you don't want me anymore.
- B: ...
- G: But you can't, can you? Because you still want me but you resent me at the same time.